Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

HOW GREED MADE ME LOST EVERYTHING

Greediness is like a poison it kills faster before you realize it.This is exactly what happened to me couple of days back.i have a boyfriend that takes good care of me very well,though he is not that wealthy at least he was doing fine with the little he earns.All of a sudden i decided to step up the ladder by following richer men. Luck however ran out of me; when the guy i went out with told me he will pay me 20k for night,i was excited not knowing i was in a for a biggest shock of life.After the night he gave me 2k,i thought he was joking after what he did to me throughout the night he will not try such a thing.I confronted him to complete my money before i called the police,his reply was a heavy blow on my forehead before i woke up it was an hour latter.the guy is no where to be found instead of me to collect the 2k and go home to start counting my losses i wanted to tell him i can deal with him.now my boyfriend don't need me any longer what should i do? no insult please i don fork up already just your kind advice

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete